29/06/2019

D A Z 4 # 2 8 --- V A R I E T Y _ P A C K

Just a quick selection of 8 random images from various tests I've done over the last month...

Never Been Sacked.

The QB for this amazonian football team (the Maidens) is ten-foot-tall Tammy.


- - - - - - - -

Mizuki.

Captain Mizuki is a popular one-off character from the iconic web manga 'One Punch Man'. A very tall (230cm/7' 7") and athletic B-Class hero, allegedly based on Michelle Jenneke, she is a track and field champion who has turned her hand to fighting.

  

Her fighting style in the manga utilises her skills at track and field events like javelin and pole vault, showcasing her superhuman strength and speed.


- - - - - - - -

Neighbourhood Watch.

A quick scenario with a bit of flip-reverse on the whole 'unaware' dynamic. A 50-foot woman is unimpressed to find a man (her husband? neighbour?) pleasuring himself in his room, completely unaware of her looming outside. I've deliberately gone with a retro look for the giantess to pay not-so-subtle homage to the macro classic, Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman.

 

- - - - - - - -

Clothes Rack.

Following directly on from 'Spy' - said highly unimpressed 50'-tall giantess takes matters into her own hands. I've gone with a more curvy, buxom, pin-up-style approach to my protagonist, as opposed to my usual hyper-athletic powerhouse route.



- - - - - - - -

Squeezer.

Sticking with the my curvy model, I subverted my usual trope of powerhouse Alpha with diminutive Beta, instead depicting a highly chiselled 6' 4" man sitting on the lap of a 10' 8" girl. The idea of a giant girl considered rather small and cute effortlessly handling a Beta stud is an interesting one I arguably haven't explored often enough.

3 comments:

  1. Have you thought of continuing this or working up a story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've updated GH-X2 recently, and whenever I get round to rendering I usually post a few of them here and/or on DA.

      Delete