04/10/2020

D A Z 4 # 3 1 --- G I G A N T A _ I

Giganta Pt I.

Giganta's long been a favourite comic book character of mine; she ticks every box I have for an ideal female antagonist - tall, red-haired, muscular, confident, and very alluring. An idle daydream I started to develop recently involves Giganta growing to mega-giantess size and succeeding in overpowering Superman, who she would have singled-out for his wholesomeness, superhuman resilience and status as Justice League poster boy. By emasculating Supes in front of the world, Giganta would deliver a message that no-one would be able to stop her, plus some of the things she could do with his little body... well they would test his moniker as the 'Man of Steel' to the limit.

I rendered her at a scale I rarely utilise; as a towering colossess tens of storeys high, pinning her feeble adversary against a nearby building with one enormous, overstimulated nipple, proceeding to crush him until he becomes critically weakened. The idea of a giantess toying with a dollman that can feel every impact, but can't be injured or crushed flat, sounded like a great excuse to put Superman in all sorts of danger.



The second part of mega-Giganta's humiliation of Superman showcases the insouciance with which she gently blows his crumpled, frail body like a dandelion tuft in the wind. With fingers like tree trunks she peels him from the freshly-embossed concrete, dusts off her prodigious asset and exhales with a coquettish pout, as if blowing him a kiss across the room.



3 comments:

  1. and the carpet matches the drapes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Supes! Looks like I got you between a rock and a hard nipple. You smurfy guys in blue make me want to smurf the living smurf outta you. I'll tell you what. . . .if you get my nipple rock hard, I'll try to be gentle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After watching "The Flash" I noticed that Hollywood has no qualms about digging up old superheroes past their due date. Chris Reeve was shown in full CGI glory. However, the studios are reluctant to have Supes go against Giganta in the movies. Why is that? Is there a fear of a big pussy in Hollywood?

    ReplyDelete